The SBLi team can help you with the following services:
We can help you produce great looking and functional scenarios. The SBLi team are experts in planning scenarios and will help you:
- Identify your course goals, learning outcomes, and competencies you want your students to acquire.
- Determine the type of scenario best suits your educational needs, who will be involved in producing the scenario?
- Decide on the nature of the scenario and how it might benefit a course?
- Consider where in the course the scenario may best be placed (i.e. at the beginning, halfway through the course, or at the end of the course)?
- Determine if and how the scenario will be assessed towards a final mark or grade?
- Decide what outputs are required from students?
- Choose how many times you want your students to go through the scenario?
- Resolve if the scenarios you develop will be explored in teams or by single students?
- Plan your scenario using a scenario descriptor setting out exactly what the problem presented to students will be Guide your navigational layout, creating appropriate graphic design
- Storyboard the scenario - similar to a brainstorming exercise where the overall framework of your scenario including any locations, actions, characters, red-herrings (events common in the real world that may mislead students), and exercises students may need to complete are considered.
The SBLi team has extensive experience in arranging multimedia and content to transfer knowledge most effectively. Our team can assist you develop learning objectives, compile a task inventory, develop your instructional courseware, make sure your SBLi scenario achieved the desired goals by designing and conducting evaluation of the instruction. Our instructional design expertise and technical skills will pay rich dividends in developing effective self-paced learning activities.
We take the headache out of design by providing a complete service with a personal, friendly approach. Our creative graphic design team will make your material stand out while maintaining design clarity, consistency, and simplicity emphasising the content of your material. Contact us and find out how to get the most out of your educational materials by getting professionally designed visual cues that are important to a successful scenario.
CD ROM production and artwork
The SBLi Team can produce professional looking CD-ROM labels and CD covers. CD cover and label design and production is taken care by professional cover and label design artists who can provide a stunning identity for your SBLi scenarios.
If you want to sell your completed work we can publish your scenarios for you, using our own online shop, and managing all your reporting and order management functions on your behalf. We offer hosting options, one free service for non-commercial use, and a range of premium hosting services. Alternatively, you can purchase and run your own SBLi Server.
If you're interested in discussing the results we can achieve for you please contact us.